Saturday, December 31, 2011

Junk Mail Snowflakes

This is an easy little project that literally costs nothing, but results in something cute! All you need is "junk mail" (I used a few of the thousands of Black Friday ads that had been piling up at my house in the weeks before Christmas) and a pair of scissors. I guess you don't necessarily have to use junk mail, I feel these would look really nice when made with some pretty scrapbooking paper, or something similar.

I followed the instructions provided by the website Michele Made Me

Results:




Now, what to do with them? The website I've linked to above provides a couple ideas, including creating a "Wall Blizzard" by putting several up on a wall. I think they would also add some extra flair to wrapped gifts, or maybe handmade Christmas cards. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment