Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Beginning...

Before Pinterest, I had associated the word "crafts" with simple projects intended for young children, such as making pipe cleaner animals, or plastic bead bracelets... the types of activities I loved as a child. After discovering Pinterest, I realized that there are crafts for adults, too! And ever since, I've been hooked on "pinning" the most intriguing of the many craft ideas that are posted there on a daily basis. And so, here I am... attempting to write a blog with the purpose of cataloging my crafting attempts. I figured I should have some proof of my efforts! I hope that this blog might inspire others to take on a craft every now and then. I find it to be a very fulfilling experience, especially when your end result is what you'd hoped for and more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment